The American College of Theriogenologists (ACT) is a veterinary specialty organization, recognized by the American Veterinary Medical Association, as the organization certifying veterinarians as specialists in Theriogenology (veterinary reproduction). Purposes of the ACT are:
1. To establish requirements for postgraduate education and clinical training as prerequisites to ACT certification.
2. To examine potential candidates for admission to the ACT. Successful candidates demonstrate advanced knowledge and expertise in Theriogenology.
3. To promote undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate education in Theriogenology.
4. To promote research and scientific investigation in Theriogenology.
5. To provide training for clinical service in Theriogenology including medical and surgical management of reproductive disorders in male and female animals including urology, obstetrics, endocrinology, perinatology, pathology, oncology, pharmacology, epidemiology, assisted reproductive technologies and herd reproductive management.
6. To disseminate information to all veterinarians through continuing education and publications.
11/3/2016 » 11/5/2016
West Coast Equine reproduction Symposium
8/2/2017 » 8/5/2017
2017 Therio Conference
1/8/2018 » 1/12/2018
ISER Symposium on Equine Reproduction
7/22/2018 » 7/27/2018
12th International Symposium on Equine Reproduction