|Theriogenologist of the Year Form|
Call for Nominations
Theriogenologist of the Year Award
The American College of Theriogenologists is seeking nominations for an award which recognizes a theriogenologist for recent, outstanding contribution(s) to the discipline of theriogenology.
The award is accompanied by a plaque and monetary honorarium of $1,500.
a. ACT Diplomate in good standing
b. Has made recent, outstanding contribution(s) to the discipline of Theriogenology.
1. In most cases the contribution(s) will have been made within the past five year period.Exceptions would involve protracted contribution(s) with culmination and/or results realized within the past five years.
2. Outstanding contribution(s) may take many forms and will be judged in part on furthering awareness and understanding of the discipline of Theriogenology and Theriogenologists among the veterinary profession, veterinary students, other disciplines and professions, academic administrators, industry, producers/breeders, animal owners and/or the public at large.
3. Note: The award is not intended to recognize career achievement or be weighted toward scholarly activities.
Nominations may only be submitted by ACT Diplomates or SFT members.
Anyone nominating a candidate must submit the following:
1. Theriogenologist of the Year Award Nomination Form.
2. Narrative (max 1500 words) justifying the nomination and describing in detail the nominee’s contribution(s) to the discipline of Theriogenology.